Humility means that one should not be anxious to have the satisfaction of being honored by others. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Humility means that one should not be anxious to have the satisfaction of being honored by others. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM