It is doubtful we can be Christian in anything unless we are Christian in everything. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:It is doubtful we can be Christian in anything unless we are Christian in everything. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  What are people searching for in life? God. In the christian scriptures, it says 'Be still and know you are God... - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 06:57 AM
  To admit the existence of a need in God is to admit incompleteness in the divine Being. Need is a creature-word and cannot be spoken... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 20 07-23-2017, 11:04 PM