Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 AM
  I refuse to be silenced. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 22 08-13-2017, 07:47 AM
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 5 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM