When we are enjoying the conscious presence of God, we are fulfilling the tenets of our salvation. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:When we are enjoying the conscious presence of God, we are fulfilling the tenets of our salvation. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  You believe in God, then you don't believe anymore and when you have a big problem, you pray anyway. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:31 PM