The superior Christian lets God strip him of everything that might serve as a false refuge, a secondary trust. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The superior Christian lets God strip him of everything that might serve as a false refuge, a secondary trust. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No mention of God. They keep Him up their sleeves for as long as they can, vicars do. They know it puts people off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  I think of a plot, I think of an idea, and then I wonder, How can I get that onto the stage?... Whatever devices you use should always be there to serve the theme... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:23 PM