I must be frank in my feeling that a notable heresy has come into being throughout our evangelical Christian circles... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I must be frank in my feeling that a notable heresy has come into being throughout our evangelical Christian circles -- the widely accepted concept that we humans can choose to accept Christ only because we need Him as Saviour and that we have the right to postpone our obedience to Him as Lord as long as we want to... The truth is that salvation apart from obedience is unknown in the sacred scripture... Apart from obedience, there can be no salvation, for salvation without obedience is a self-contradictory impossibility. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Bob Dole used to be really funny. Barney Frank can be kind of funny. Bob Kerrey has a good sense of humor. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  The most important mission for a Japanese manager is to develop a healthy relationship with his employees, to create a familylike feeling within the corporation, a feeling that employees and managers share the same fate. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 06:22 AM
  The empty mind - the pure mind - is not a blank, zero-land, where you're not feeling or caring about anything... - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:37 PM