I say that a Christian congregation can survive and often appear to prosper in the community by the exercise of human talent and without... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I say that a Christian congregation can survive and often appear to prosper in the community by the exercise of human talent and without any touch from the Holy Spirit! All that religious activity and the dear people will not know anything better until the great and terrible day when our self-employed talents are burned with fire and only that which was wrought by the Holy Ghost will stand forever! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:45 PM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM