The best book is not one that informs merely, but one that stirs the reader up to inform himself. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The best book is not one that informs merely, but one that stirs the reader up to inform himself. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  Book dedication To myself, without whose inspired and tireless efforts this book would not have been possible. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:26 PM