If you sell diamonds, you cannot expect to have many customers. But a diamond is a diamond even if there are no customers. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:If you sell diamonds, you cannot expect to have many customers. But a diamond is a diamond even if there are no customers. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's not let the government sell us out. Let's fight for net neutrality. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  Demagoguery sells. And therefore, radio stations will put it on. But that doesn't mean that you can't do something else and also make it sell. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM
  When I sell liquor, it's bootlegging. When my patrons serve it on a silver tray on Lakeshore Drive, it's hospitality. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:34 PM
  On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:29 AM
  I always want to set myself a challenge by doing something no-one would expect me to do! But, having said that, I don't feel as a musician you can steer too far away from what you normally do. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 07:13 AM