My miseries have always come out of my own flesh, never from any burden Jesus has laid on me. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:My miseries have always come out of my own flesh, never from any burden Jesus has laid on me. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Remember it is the heart and not the body, which strives to draw near to God. By heart I do not mean the flesh perceived by the senses, but that secret thing which is sometimes expressed by spirit, and sometimes by soul. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:00 PM
  Nows the time to go for all the gusto you can grab. You'll have plenty of time to be low-key when you're laid out on the slab. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-30-2017, 06:57 AM
  In the pregnancy process I have come to realize how much of the burden is on the female partner. She's got a construction zone going on in her belly. - Al Roker Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 04:30 PM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 22 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM