My miseries have always come out of my own flesh, never from any burden Jesus has laid on me. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:My miseries have always come out of my own flesh, never from any burden Jesus has laid on me. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American troops and American taxpayers are shouldering a huge burden with no end in sight because Mr. Bush took us to war on false premises and with no plan to win the peace. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am concerned about the economy. I was the first one laid off. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:04 PM
  Honor is the inner garment of the Soul; the first thing put on by it with the flesh, and the last it layeth down at its separation from it. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:35 AM
  Once you understand non-self, then the burden of life is gone. You'll be at peace with the world... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 11:20 AM
  I had praying grandmothers who bathed me in "The Word" and filled the atmosphere with worship. Though I developed my own personal spiritual relationship later in life, the foundation they laid is what my faith was built upon. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 9 07-28-2017, 06:25 AM