Our identification with Christ should be that whatever He is we also want to become. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Our identification with Christ should be that whatever He is we also want to become. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  My ordination in the Church of God in Christ was at age 9, and I later became a Baptist minister, which I am today. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 14 08-27-2017, 08:55 PM
  I understand the directors much more. I was always rebelling against them when I was a youngster, I didn't want to be told what to do. I had no identification. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 20 08-24-2017, 08:06 AM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 22 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM