One should not be happy or distressed over desirables and undesirables, knowing that such feelings are just created by the mind. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:One should not be happy or distressed over desirables and undesirables, knowing that such feelings are just created by the mind. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  I'm not "happy" but I'm not unhappy about it. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM