The faith of Christ offers no buttons to push for quick service. The new order must wait the Lord's own time, and that is too much for the man in a hurry. He just gives up and becomes interested in something else. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The faith of Christ offers no buttons to push for quick service. The new order must wait the Lord's own time, and that is too much for the man in a hurry. He just gives up and becomes interested in something else. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 33 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 38 minutes ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 38 minutes ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 46 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago