Every living creature is the son of the supreme Lord, and He does not tolerate even ants being killed - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Every living creature is the son of the supreme Lord, and He does not tolerate even ants being killed - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm asking you in your sermons to do the work of the Lord here on earth. I ask for your help in getting that message out urgently tomorrow. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:48 AM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  If you look at the way all of the new reform movements dedicated to the public interest are living and thriving on the I soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 06:56 AM
  Global warming, along with the cutting and burning of forests and other critical habitats, is causing the loss of living species... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-13-2017, 04:18 PM