If you cannot worship the Lord in the midst of your responsibilitie s on Monday, it is not very likely that you were worshiping on Sunday! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If you cannot worship the Lord in the midst of your responsibilitie s on Monday, it is not very likely that you were worshiping on Sunday! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The majority of people perform well in a crisis and when the spotlight is on them; it's on the Sunday afternoons of this life, when nobody is looking, that the spirit falters. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the midst of the sense of tragedy or loss, sometimes laughter is not only healing, it's a way of experiencing the person that you've lost again. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  Early on in my life I comprehended that death is the most tragic event in our life. Events of early Monday July 14, 1958 [Coup in Iraq] had convinced me that hate is the most destructive force in our life. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:46 PM
  My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
  The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are -Abu Hamid al - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 31 09-01-2017, 06:15 PM