Therefore a person fully absorbed in the bodily concept of life is surely killing himself by not making spiritual progress. Such a person is called pasu-ghna... - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Therefore a person fully absorbed in the bodily concept of life is surely killing himself by not making spiritual progress. Such a person is called pasu-ghna. Especially excluded from spiritual life are the animal hunters, who are not interested in hearing and chanting the holy name of the Lord. Such hunters are always unhappy, both in this life and in the next. It is therefore said that a hunter should neither die nor live because for such persons both living and dying are troublesome. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 13 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 31 minutes ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM