If we try to obey without faith, we get nowhere. If we try to have faith without obedience, it ends in nothing. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If we try to obey without faith, we get nowhere. If we try to have faith without obedience, it ends in nothing. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  When a planner speaks of implementing goals rationally, he implies that it is possible to demonstrate logically and experimentally the relationship between the proposed means and the ends they are intended to further. - Alan A. Altshuler Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  If cynicism and love lie at opposite ends of a spectrum, do we not sometimes fall in love in order to escape the debilitating cynicism to which we are prone?... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:53 AM
  ...if the beginnings of love and amorous politics are equally rosy, then the ends may be equally bloody. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM