Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him... - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never cared for guns. In fact, when I did 'Scent of a Woman' I had to learn how to assemble one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The truth is, you know, we need our anodynes. You know that word, anodynes? We need that in life some times. A good warm bath can be one for you, or a whatever. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:03 AM
  I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:09 PM
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:57 AM