Nothing that comes from God will minister to my pride of self-congratulation. If I am tempted to be complacent and to feel superior because... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Nothing that comes from God will minister to my pride of self-congratulation. If I am tempted to be complacent and to feel superior because I have had a remarkable vision or an advanced spiritual experience, I should go at once to my knees and repent of the whole thing. I have fallen victim to the enemy. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel like everyone who goes to The University of Texas is blessed and lucky to be there because they're getting a chance to be as good as they can be. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I feel like there's too many paintings left unpainted that I just don't want to take the time away. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:41 PM
  I find color schemes that I just like and that just feel right. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:40 PM
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 9 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM