The burden borne by mankind is a heavy and a crushing thing. The word Jesus used means a load carried or toil borne to the point of exhaustion... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The burden borne by mankind is a heavy and a crushing thing. The word Jesus used means a load carried or toil borne to the point of exhaustion. Rest is simply release from that burden. It is not something we do, it is what comes to us when we cease to do. His own meekness, that is the rest. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Pretty soon I'll start worrying about [my fame] because [my children] carry my name and they have that exposure. The whole thing is, they never asked for it, that kingdom. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  You take a guy like George Clooney who goes out there to Darfur, and gets things done! That's magical. He's done a great thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago