A man by his sin may waste himself, which is to waste that which on earth is most like God. This is man's greatest tragedy and God's heaviest grief. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:A man by his sin may waste himself, which is to waste that which on earth is most like God. This is man's greatest tragedy and God's heaviest grief. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vanity is my favourite sin. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 16 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:38 AM
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:47 AM