The Bible recognizes no faith that does not lead to obedience, nor does it recognize any obedience that does not spring from faith. The two are at opposite sides of the same coin. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The Bible recognizes no faith that does not lead to obedience, nor does it recognize any obedience that does not spring from faith. The two are at opposite sides of the same coin. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Never read the Bible as if it means something. Or at any rate don't try and mean it. Nor prayers. The liturgy is best treated and read as if it's someone announcing the departure of trains. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM
  If cynicism and love lie at opposite ends of a spectrum, do we not sometimes fall in love in order to escape the debilitating cynicism to which we are prone?... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-13-2017, 09:53 AM
  Our greatest furies spring from events which violate our sense of the ground of our existence. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:51 AM