Artificiality is one curse that will drop away the moment we kneel at Jesus' feet and surrender ourselves to His meekness... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Artificiality is one curse that will drop away the moment we kneel at Jesus' feet and surrender ourselves to His meekness. Then we will not care what people think of us so long as God is pleased. Then what we are will be everything; what we appear will take its place far down the scale of interest for us. Apart from sin we have nothing of which to be ashamed. Only an evil desire to shine makes us want to appear other than we are. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  In a time of darkness, you don't curse the darkness, you light a candle. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:25 PM
  Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:44 AM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I have finally become a husband and I am genuinely enjoying every moment of it. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:10 AM