Perception of ideas, rather than the storing of them, should be the aim of education. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Perception of ideas, rather than the storing of them, should be the aim of education. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM