Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM
  My views about God come from my dad. Dad told me that he believed Nature, which to him included humankind, to be so beautiful, so magnificent, that there had to be something behind it all. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM