There has been grave error. I do not mean so much error of doctrine as error of emphasis. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:There has been grave error. I do not mean so much error of doctrine as error of emphasis. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  All philosophies are mental fabrications. There has never been a single doctrine by which one could enter the true essence of things. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 12 08-06-2017, 08:49 PM
  I got an attitude, that's rude because I walked over Elvis' grave in some blue suede shoes. - Akinyele Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 09:53 PM
  Error sometimes supplies the surprise that makes life interesting. - Aimee Liu Quotes soni 0 13 07-26-2017, 04:01 PM
  While she cut the mushrooms, she cried more than she had at the grave, the most so far, because she found the saddest thing of all to be the simple truth of her capacity to move on. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 09:33 PM