There has been grave error. I do not mean so much error of doctrine as error of emphasis. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:There has been grave error. I do not mean so much error of doctrine as error of emphasis. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's as though either you accept [religious] doctrine and then you can have all the nice stuff, or you reject the doctrine... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is the journey between darkness of the womb and darkness of the grave. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 11 09-05-2017, 09:45 PM
  Wealth remains behind on earth while ibadaah accompanies you into the grave. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:45 PM
  Hanifs (Muslims) are stumbling, Christians all astray Jews wildered, Magians far on error’s way. We mortals are composed of two great schools Enlightened knaves or else religious fools. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 27 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
  Understand that for every rule which I have mentioned from the Quran, the Devil has one to match it, which he puts beside the proper rule to cause error. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM