The true Church has never sounded out public expectations before launching her mission. Her leaders heard from God, they knew their Lord's... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The true Church has never sounded out public expectations before launching her mission. Her leaders heard from God, they knew their Lord's will and did it. Their people followed them - sometimes to triumph, oftener to insults and public persecution - and their sufficient reward was the satisfaction of being right in a wrong world! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:43 AM
  I have absolutely no plans and no expectations of ever being a candidate again. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:42 PM