One must execute devotional service under the guidance of a devotee or directly under the guidance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead... - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:One must execute devotional service under the guidance of a devotee or directly under the guidance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not possible, however, to train oneself without guidance from the spiritual master. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  I think George W. Bush has a warm, engaging personality. But, you know, the presidency is more than just a popularity contest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:45 AM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:21 PM