One must execute devotional service under the guidance of a devotee or directly under the guidance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead... - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:One must execute devotional service under the guidance of a devotee or directly under the guidance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is not possible, however, to train oneself without guidance from the spiritual master. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A bookshelf is as particular to its owner as are his or her clothes; a personality is stamped on a library just as a shoe is shaped by the foot. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
  The degree of sympathy we feel regarding another's fiasco is directly proportional to how easy or difficult it is for us to imagine ourselves, under like circumstances, making a similar mistake. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM
  Let's say you went to Harvard or Oxford or Cambridge, and you said, 'I've come here because I'm in search of morality, guidance and consolation; I want to know how to live,' - they would show you the way to the insane asylum. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 07:28 AM
  It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM