I can't sing a lick but that's nobody's business. God listens when I sing to Him and He thinks I am an opera star. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:I can't sing a lick but that's nobody's business. God listens when I sing to Him and He thinks I am an opera star. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:41 AM
Last Post: soni
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM