Jesus came not to condemn, but to reclaim. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Jesus came not to condemn, but to reclaim. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was age six or seven, and singing, "Jesus wants me for her son, beep, to shine for him," and people smiled and pinched my cheeks till the blood vessels broke, and I knew I was doing something right. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I want to reclaim 'liberal.' I'm a liberal, and I think most Americans are liberals. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:50 AM
  I do not condemn any personal choices for intimate relationships. Love is love. I detest only the violence and trauma that any self-centered conduct can cause to others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:28 PM
  We are all making a crown for Jesus out of these daily lives of ours, either a crown of golden, divine love, studded with gems of sacrifice and adoration... - Aimee Semple McPherson Quotes soni 0 7 07-27-2017, 09:42 PM
  I'd just like to say I'm sailing with the rock, and I'll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I'll be back. - Aileen Wuornos Quotes soni 0 10 07-24-2017, 07:02 AM