Men may flee from the sunlight to dark and musty caves of the earth, but they cannot put out the sun. So men may in any dispensation despise the grace of God, but they cannot extinguish it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Men may flee from the sunlight to dark and musty caves of the earth, but they cannot put out the sun. So men may in any dispensation despise the grace of God, but they cannot extinguish it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:11 AM
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 07:01 AM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM