When we become too glib in prayer we are most surely talking to ourselves. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:When we become too glib in prayer we are most surely talking to ourselves. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  The pleasure of talking is the inextinguishable passion of a woman, coeval with the act of breathing. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM
  The first matter that the slave will be brought to account for on the Day of Judgment is the prayer. If it is sound, then the rest of his deeds will be sound. And if it is bad, then the rest of his deeds will be bad. - Al-Tabarani Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:53 PM
  How strange! You seek guidance, yet you do not tread its path, surely a boat does not sail on land. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 9 09-04-2017, 12:47 PM