Beauty is in the eye of the Creator. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Beauty is in the eye of the Creator. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No one is more sensitive to the issue of overeating than the creator of Stuart Smalley. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  I like silent pictures and I always have ... I wanted to restore some of this beauty. I thought of it, I remember in this way: one of techniques of modern art is simplification, and that I must therefore simplify this film. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 09:49 PM
  There is something that might be called cinematic beauty. It can only be expressed in a film, and it must be present for that film to be a moving... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM