Brother Lawrence expressed the highest moral wisdom when he testified that if he stumbled and fell he turned at once to God and said, 'O Lord, this is what you may expect of me if You leave me to myself.'... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Brother Lawrence expressed the highest moral wisdom when he testified that if he stumbled and fell he turned at once to God and said, 'O Lord, this is what you may expect of me if You leave me to myself.' He then accepted forgiveness, thanked God, and gave himself no further concerns about the matter. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did not want to leave the Mets and I did not want to leave New York. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:41 PM