The highest summit of spiritual perfection is knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:The highest summit of spiritual perfection is knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want my team to have my personality: surly, obnoxious, and arrogant. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:31 PM
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM