We may sing, 'Crown Him Lord of all,' and rejoice in the tones of the loud-sounding organ and the deep melody of harmonious voices,... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:We may sing, 'Crown Him Lord of all,' and rejoice in the tones of the loud-sounding organ and the deep melody of harmonious voices, but still we have done nothing until we have left the world and set our faces toward the city of God in hard practical reality. When faith becomes obedience then it is true faith indeed. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  Musicals are hard for me because I got thrown out of the glee club in high school, because I couldn't sing in tune at the time... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:24 PM
  Our minds are susceptible to the influence of external voices telling us what we require to be satisfied... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:07 PM
  There is real danger of a disconnect between what's on your business card and who you are deep inside, and it's not a disconnect that the world is ready to be patient with. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-06-2017, 05:46 PM
  My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM