We're here to be worshipers first and workers only second - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:We're here to be worshipers first and workers only second - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 10 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 22 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 18 08-21-2017, 06:36 AM
  the company must not throw money away on huge bonuses for executives or other frivolities but must share its fate with the workers. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 06:19 AM
  We can certainly be on the same side and the same front with the workers and with the oppressed people of Iran. We can certainly be on the same front with them. - Akbar Ganji Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 06:17 AM