The church can have light only as it is full of the Spirit, and it can be full only as the members that compose it are filled individually. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The church can have light only as it is full of the Spirit, and it can be full only as the members that compose it are filled individually. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theres a lot of churches that hide their dirty laundry under the rug, and I know about that from being in the church 27 years. Oh, yeah. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  As important as it is to change the light bulbs, its more important to change the laws - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 09:43 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM