Judas Iscariot was not a greatly wicked person, just a common money-lover, and like most money-lovers, he did not understand Christ. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Judas Iscariot was not a greatly wicked person, just a common money-lover, and like most money-lovers, he did not understand Christ. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  Ultimately, physical resemblance isn't as important as whether this person can bring this character to life in a way that's compelling and makes me care about what happens to them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 24 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM
  I think everything depends on money. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 18 09-19-2017, 10:42 PM