If God takes away from us the old, wrinkled, beat-up dollar bill we have clutched so desperately, it is only because He wants to exchange... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If God takes away from us the old, wrinkled, beat-up dollar bill we have clutched so desperately, it is only because He wants to exchange it for the whole Federal mint, the entire treasury! He is saying to us, 'I have in store for you all the resources of heaven. Help yourself.' - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  I believe that the purpose of life is to glorify God. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:42 PM
  Love is a deception and a trap. Love is as big a myth that God sits with his flowing white beard in a throne and looks at us. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:45 AM