The veil of money has never been about how much money you have but about how much money has you. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:The veil of money has never been about how much money you have but about how much money has you. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM
  In our political system, money is power. And that means a few can have a lot more power than the rest. That's bad news for everyone else - and for our democracy itself. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:12 AM
  The biases the media has are much bigger than conservative or liberal. They're about getting ratings, about making money, about doing stories that are easy to cover. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:07 AM