There are two classes of Christians: the proud who imagine they are humble and the humble who are afraid they are proud... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:There are two classes of Christians: the proud who imagine they are humble and the humble who are afraid they are proud. There should be another class: the self-forgetful who leave the whole thing in the hands of Christ and refuse to waste any time trying to make themselves good. They will reach the goal far ahead of the rest. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Minnesota has a proud tradition of having two Senators on the Ag committee - a tradition I'd like very much to continue. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:17 PM
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can't imagine a day without her! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:20 AM
  If you look at everything straight on, there is nothing to be afraid of. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:52 PM