Pure Christianity, instead of being shaped by its environment, actually stands in sharp opposition to it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Pure Christianity, instead of being shaped by its environment, actually stands in sharp opposition to it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A bookshelf is as particular to its owner as are his or her clothes; a personality is stamped on a library just as a shoe is shaped by the foot. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  You can't control the opposition, but you can control how you play, your energy level, your intensity on the ice. That's what we're going to do. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM
  We should all die with a sharp, brusque heart attack. My father was lucky like that. One day he went hunting... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:36 PM
  Social media has lots of benefits, but compared to Christianity, it tends to group people by interests. Religion puts you with people who have nothing in common except that you're human. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM