It is necessary for God to use the hammers, the file, and the furnace in His holy work of preparing a saint for true sainthood... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:It is necessary for God to use the hammers, the file, and the furnace in His holy work of preparing a saint for true sainthood. It is doubtful whether God can bless a man greatly until He has hurt him deeply. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  Trials can be hard, if you don't know God. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  I work to promote the idea of sustainable capitalism driven by long-term considerations rather than quarterly profits, which seeks to better people's lives and the planet rather than destroy them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM