A spiritual master who is one hundred percent Krishna conscious is the bona fide spiritual master. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:A spiritual master who is one hundred percent Krishna conscious is the bona fide spiritual master. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  Art cannot single-handedly create enthusiasm... it merely contributes to enthusiasm and guides us to be more conscious of feelings that we might previously have experienced only tentatively or hurriedly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM
  Rather than employing it as a supplement to active, conscious seeing, they used the medium as a substitute... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM