You can blame circumstances, but backsliding always begins in the heart. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:You can blame circumstances, but backsliding always begins in the heart. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  When I start on a film I always have a number of ideas about my project. Then one of them begins to germinate, to sprout, and it is this... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
  The important thing in my view is not to pin the blame for a mistake on somebody, but rather to find out what caused the mistake. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 9 08-05-2017, 06:23 AM
  We will try to create conditions where persons could come together in a spirit of teamwork, and exercise to their heart's desire their technological capacity. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 10:01 PM