If the Lord's people were only half as eager to be filled with the Spirit as they are to prove that they cannot be filled, the church would be crowded out. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:If the Lord's people were only half as eager to be filled with the Spirit as they are to prove that they cannot be filled, the church would be crowded out. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:48 PM