Unselfish love does not exploit its object and it does not ask for anything in return. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Unselfish love does not exploit its object and it does not ask for anything in return. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM