Beginning of all knowledge comes from humility. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes
Quote:Beginning of all knowledge comes from humility. - A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Being mystified is a good beginning, because you won't do what you've done before. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  You can begin to see an amalgamation of cultures, the real beginning of one world. Ten years ago, it would have been impossible... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  Doubt is not below knowledge, but above it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM
  I always work the same way, starting from the beginning of the weekend, so I know at the beginning of the race, from all that I have analysed during the practice, whether I will win the race or not. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM