Quoting Scripture leads you to the fountain, but only if you plunge in and come up wet will I know that you are a Christian. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Quoting Scripture leads you to the fountain, but only if you plunge in and come up wet will I know that you are a Christian. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People don't understand that it was maybe my biggest pleasure to drive an F1 car when it's wet. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is always the option of being emotionally lazy, that is, of quoting. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-08-2017, 08:43 PM
  I think that any time you look at the fact that boycotts have historically led to change, whatever temporary inconvenience there may be, it in the long run leads toward, in my opinion, a better change for everybody. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-28-2017, 10:26 PM
  During my 2004 presidential campaign, I was fond of saying that it was high time for the Christian right to meet the right Christians. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-27-2017, 08:55 PM
  The "Highway 61" album [of Bob Dylan] was produced by Bob Johnston if I'm not incorrect. And Bob Johnston was an entirely different producer than Tom Wilson... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 22 08-21-2017, 06:41 AM