Quoting Scripture leads you to the fountain, but only if you plunge in and come up wet will I know that you are a Christian. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes
Quote:Quoting Scripture leads you to the fountain, but only if you plunge in and come up wet will I know that you are a Christian. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skepticism turns to cynicism, which leads to apathy and despair, which can cause sleeplessness, dry-mouth, and loss of sex drive. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  The point is that there is tremendous hypocrisy among the Christian right. And I think that Christian voters should start looking at global warming and extreme poverty as a religious issue that speaks to the culture of life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM
  The pride never leads, never submits, and never leaves. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 04:38 PM
  What are people searching for in life? God. In the christian scriptures, it says 'Be still and know you are God... - Ajahn Brahm Quotes soni 0 4 07-31-2017, 06:57 AM
  To admit the existence of a need in God is to admit incompleteness in the divine Being. Need is a creature-word and cannot be spoken... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-23-2017, 11:04 PM